IF YOU NEED TRANSPORT SEATING , CONSTRUCTION SEATING , MINING SEATS , TRACTOR SEATS CALL US NOW
HEAVY DUTY SEATING FOR ALL APPLICATIONS .
Seats with adjustable suspension for height and weight allow you to do your job better . If your seat is worn or the seat foam is soft your seat is not absorbing correctly . Like everything else your seat is what isolates you from the road the machine . Incorrectly adjusted seats can cause long term problems . Check your seat on a weekly basis to make sure it is operating as it should .
1. Are the foams overly soft . Soft foams can look as if they are supportive , but older seat foams sag and do not offer support that is required for seat rebound .
2. Does the seat shocker feel like it is no longer slowing the seat down on its travel up and down . Truck seats that have a worn shock absorber can actually cause more harm than have no suspension seat at all.
3. Do all the SEAT feature buttons work . If your seat adjustments cannot be tuned properly you are unable to optimize the suspension of the seat .
4. Does your seat belt operate correctly . Worn seat belts as well as dirty seat belts do not allow the seat belt to operate correctly .
5. Check that there is nothing obstructing the up and down motion of your suspension seat. In many cases tools and other object can easily jam the suspension .
6. Check for metal fatigue or cracks . If your truck seat has cracks the seat is unable to operate properly under load .
Before buying a seat ask the question , Is this seat appropriate for what I want it to do . If your answer is NO , look for the seat options that make your seat the RIGHT SEAT